Saturday 20 December 2008

WYNYARD FREESTYLE PARK AKA THE RIDE TO WORK

This is the local DH/jump park, around 5 min from my house and is my ride to work!


Hmmm, 'Proffessional jump's'. I've got all summer for that!


The 'Hub', where the smaller jumps are. All designed for 'big' bikes which makes for a good time!


The start of the 'Mini Dream' track. From top right with a small step down into a flat(ish) launch (left in picture), setting you up for the hip jump!


The big hip jump, with my bike hiding in the gap! Yes this IS the 'Mini' dream line..........


Just oppositte is the run out from the road gap up on the big Dream track. More photo's of that to come...................

3 comments:

Mat said...

so ... which jump's the one you've been hitting? I know you described it in detail over the phone yesterday but I kinda forgot! I'm looking at the second photo, off to the left

Mary said...

Never mind the jumps - look at the sky - magic. On the other hand - don't do the jumps and look at the sky at the same time!

benjammin said...

No, you dont really want that. Scary enough looking at the ground!